The Best Way to Experience Live Music
House concerts are becoming an increasingly popular way to experience live music, and for good reason! They are one of my favorite venues to play and see live music.
What is a House Concert?
It's a seated acoustic concert (often solo) in your living room that creates the intimate atmosphere of friends hanging out, sharing music and stories. All you need is a space that can hold 25 - 70 people, which can be a living room, backyard or deck and then all the chairs you can find (couches, benches, folding chairs etc.). Typically, I ask for a minimum of 25 people with a $15 - $25 suggested donation at the door.
I would be more than happy to work with you and arrange a show!
How to get started:
* Send me an email at and pick a date and time that works with your schedule.
* Invite your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers ($15 - $25 donation goes directly to artist).
* Decide if you want the event to be a potluck, or BYOB, or no food - your choice.
* Arrange every chair you can find (couches, lawn chairs, bar stools, office chairs) in the space you have for the show.
* Sit back and ENJOY the show!